Monday, April 23, 2007

the deductive existence

there are some things that I love. some things ive failed to understand. there are some to which i remain indifferent and impartial. there are some i will never know, and some i will never choose to know. there will be the failures i love, the simplistic processes of time and security. there are those who own a small part of me, who can actively control my conciousness.

i wonder, if this is it. if these people, places, events, books, times, will make my life; whether they will be my thesis or my backstory.

im caught up in it. im still fooled by the initiative; that unexpected awareness of change and understanding. i still associate the goodness of my life with the present event.

im logically unsound, my premises are untrue, my argument is weak, my conclusion is a stretch.

but i am valid.

my premises will bring me to my conclusion. i will be there, wherever i say i will be. you will see my result despite the untruth of the premise.

my gravestone will read: of soundness he cared little, by validity he existed.

im in love.

No comments: